BlueM.Sim input files
Sample datasets can be downloaded from https://downloads.bluemodel.org.
All input files should be encoded in ANSI (not UTF-8).
The available space for entering values is denoted by the
<----> token in the file header.
List of input files
- EXT-File: time series management (see also ZRE-Format)
- JGG-File: Annual series
- TGG-File: Day series
- WGG-File: Week series
- BEK-File: Rain overflow basin
- EIN-File: Individual discharges
- EZG-File: Natural catchments
- FKA-File: Urban catchment
- HYA-File: Hydraulic Elements
- RUE-File: About Rain Barrels
- TAL-File: Dams
- TRS-File: Transport routes
- URB-File: Consumers
- VER-File: Branching
Soil moisture calculation