The source code consists of the following individual projects:
- BlueM.Win: .NET desktop app
- BlueM.Sim: Fortran simulation engine
- BlueM.DLLAdapter: .NET wrapper for communication between BlueM.Win and BlueM.Sim
- BlueM.LaPipe: component for water quality calculations
- BlueM.Wave: Tool for time series display and analysis
All source code and issues are managed on GitHub: https://github.com/bluemodel
Most individual BlueM components are configured to build to a common parent output folder
..\bin\<Platform>\<Configuration>. The recommended folder structure is thus to have all individual components in one single parent folder as follows:
BlueM - BlueM.DLLAdapter - BlueM.LaPipe - BlueM.Sim - BlueM.Wave - BlueM.Win
This also ensures that references between projects work out of the box.
- → see BlueM.Sim compilation
When compiling BlueM.Win and BlueM.Wave, a TeeChart .NET Pro license is required.
For testing purposes, you can use the evaluation version of TeeChart by removing the file
My Project\TeeChart.licenses from the project within Visual Studio. This will allow you to compile, but any charts will be displayed with a watermark.
- → see BlueM.DLLAdapterTest
- → siehe BlueM.Sim Code
- → siehe Code-Formatierung