(Redirected from Wave)
Wave is a tool for displaying, analyzing and importing and exporting time series.
- Import time series:
- WEL (BlueM, GISMO, TALSIM, Hystem-Extran)
- REG (SMUSI and Hystem-Extran)
- OUT (SWMM binary result files)
- TXT (SWMM Routing interface files)
- UVF (Universelles Variables Format)
- Q_Strg.dat and Pegel.dat (HYDRO_AS-2D result files)
- BIN (SYDRO binary format)
- ZRXP (ZXRP format)
- and generic text files (e.g. CSV)
- Input time series: manual input, or copy & paste from Excel
- Display time series in a TeeChart diagram with any number of axes, etc.
- When importing time series, series are automatically assigned to different axes depending on their unit.
- Save diagrams (TEN-File)
- Drag&Drop files onto the form and "Open with ...", or double-click on file (if file extension is associated with Wave.exe)
- Time series overview for navigating through long time series
- API, used by BlueM.Opt and BlueM.Win.
- Export time series:
- Crop time series
- Time series analysis:
Importing time series
- "NaN", "Infinity" and "-Infinity" in import files are recognized and accepted.
Unreadable values are converted to NaN.
Values of NaN or +-Infinity are removed before display in the chart and when performing analysis functions.
Please refer to the Download page.